CELEBRATE WITH CAKE! Bake along with Isabella - celebrate Carers week with a cook along cake - Apple Cake to be exact!
Why not join with you and your clients!
The ingredients and recipe are below:
200ml Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
Zest of 1 Lemon
250g Self-Raising Flour
1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
2 Apples - peeled, cored and sliced into 1cm slices
Isabella will run you through the following:
1. Preheat your oven to 170 degrees, grease and line a 20cm cake tin with oil or melted butter
2. Add the olive oil, milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla and lemon zest to a large bowl and whisk until foamy.
3. Fold in the flour and cinnamon
4. Fold in the apples
5. Transfer the batter into the tin and into the oven.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, use a knife or skwear to check if it is cooked.